http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6yaeD-E_MY
Don't Kid Your self This is not "Only" in Every Man and Womens DNA, But This Is IN Just About Every Law Enforcement Personal, Take it from me, I've Been Beaten,Rousted,Harrassed,Tormented,Starved,Denied Medical Care, You Name it, And I'm Sure And Know I am Not ALONE in This, This Has to stop, The Dept's across the World Have to "Quit" Turning the "Other way", and Say to Hell With the Moral Majority, (Dishonest Law Enforcement), and Hold Them To A Much Higher Standard, NOW! TO THE Thomas' and Family From MY HEart My Family is Sooooo Sorry For Your Loss, and Pain, Torment, and I Know So Much More, Your Son "paid" The Ultimate Price, For Something he Didn't Even Do, He and The "Others" (God It Has To Stop), Will Never Be Forgotten, Our Prayers, and God Bless If There Is Anything "We" Can Do To Help, Please Contact Us, Again God Bless, and May Your Son Rest In Peace..............
No comments:
Post a Comment