Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Foundation at Iowa State University!

http://www.foundation.iastate.edu/site/PageServer

Wow, If You Were To "read" The Iowa Board Of Regents Webpage, About This University, You'd Be Pretty Impressed! AGAIN STUDENTS PLEASE SEE DISCLAIMER ABOUT I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU ALL, ONLY THE POWERS TO BE! You Look at Their Webpage and it Shows a Whole Lot of "Happy Donors", and You Can Read Some of  Their Names And Their "testimonials" , As To "Why,Where, And "Their" Stories as To Why They Feel, (and) Or Felt Compelled To Donate To The ISU Foundation, I WONDER HOW THEY WOULD FEEL IF THEY "KNEW" THAT MONEY MAY BE BEING USED, To Fund "Hate Crimes" Committed, By None Other Then "Facuilty Member(s)" Yes That's Right "Faculity", Using "State" Funded Computers, Programs, That SOON Enough They Will Have To Prove Where The "Money" Comes From To Not Only Pay It's Employees, But Also Internet Services, And any and All "Extras" That The State Of  Iowa Throws In, Including "Taxpayer" Money as Well. How, And Do They Seperate it? This Leads Me To Wonder WHAT ELSE does ISU Do On "Someone Elses Dime"? Included as Alway's are Links To "Great", Great Bands, Also Included are "Other" ISU Cover-Ups, Oh By The Way Students, If Detective "Grossman", Ever "Hassles You", He "Knows" about This "Hate Crime", And More, Also Your On Site Attorneys Know aswell, Bar Complaints are In The "process" Since They Are Officers Of The Court, and Are Both State and Federally Mandated To "report" All Crimes, In This Case None Have Done A Thing, But Throw a Bigger "Tarp" Over It Hoping It Will Go Away! Well, "Grossman" I'm Not Going away and You Make the "Top" OF My "Iowas Corrupt Cop" List! You Know The Policies That are Set In Place, and ALL STATE EMPLOYEES ARE UNDER THE IOWA CODE!, And You Are "Covering Up a Crime", How Many More Have You Covered Up???? Well When The DOJ STARTS Probing Around Over There, I'll Make Sure I Let Them Know How Good Of A "Good Ole Boy", Cop You Are!

Let's See If "Your Microphone" Was "Off" For This One, I'm Sure You Know What I'm Refering To, The "Smith Case", Maybe This Will Refresh Your Memory, That Was NO MISTAKE!

http://www.iowastatedaily.com/news/article_cc8716cb-6ef3-5308-9f7b-72657591894e.html

http://www.iowastatedaily.com/news/article_e09c492e-b1a3-11e1-a80d-0019bb2963f4.html

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/rivalry-forum/13054-isu-cover-up.html

http://www.onlineschools.org/study-hall/sixteen-scandals-the-top-college-scandals-of-the-last-decade/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GZ3GJUELpM  DON'T TREAD ON ME..........................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN-TL7pbP7c&feature=endscreen&NR=1
this Might be The "New" Faculity "Fight Song!


http://policy.iastate.edu/policy/it/ethics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvY3QNeg-T0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=MSEgdyg8EV4


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pNIVWUyJDg&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment