http://trac.syr.edu/laws/18/18USC00241.htmlWell, We Even Called The Governor's Office, And Check This Out We Were Told " The Governor Is "Totally Powerless", Over What Goes On At Iowa State University, And State Employees Conduct, Huh?" But "Someone" Raises A Little Hell Over "Slimey" Beef, And He And His "Office" Go All Out, Including, T.V. Spot's,"T"-Shirts, Eating The Beef, And (or) Meat On T.V! O.K. So He's More Interseted In "Meat", Then In "Corruption" Within His "State", Well I Guess The Employees" Involved In This Should Have Hit Us With "Slimey" Meat, And He Might Have Given a Damn Then! I Guess
This Doesn't "Bother Him", Since it Doesn't Involve "The Farmers Market", And "Fish","Slimey Meat",Etc
But "we" Called His "For Citizens", Listings, You Know The "Ones" That Are Supposed To Help You, Well "we" Were Told By Attorney Barbara Van Allen At The "Ombudsman's" Office To Pretty Much Go Pound Salt, She Wasn't Doing a Thing For Us, AND WELCOME TO SMALL TOWN JUSTICE< Uh, Correct Me If I'm Wrong and "Usually" I Don't Stand On A "soap Box" Unless I'm Right, But "SHE" Just "Violated" Our 504 Right's, Along With Title 2 , And Title 3 I Believe, So "Gov", With All That "Federal Money" Flowing Into Iowa, And Your "Ombudsman's Office "treating Us" Like Less Then "Slimey Meat", I Guess "we" Don't Have to Pay "Our Taxes", Since Your People are Treating Us as "Non-Resident Aliens", and You Aren't In "Complaince" With State And Federal Laws, I "Believe That "Being Disabled", Worst Case, I Could "Ask The Federal Goverment To "strip" Iowa Of All It's Federal Funding For The Next 7 Years, I Do Believe That That Is One Course Of "Disipline", For NOT Following Federal Law, AND "Here It Comes, "Discriminating" Against "us", And Me. in Case You Haven't "Heard" Gov, I'm "Disabled", And All Your People That "we" Have "Contacted" Have Known, From The "Start", Kinda, Changes Thing's A "little Bit", Far Be It From Me, But I Don't "think" Any "other" State, Has "Stomped,Dragged,Put Down, Harrassed,Spit on, and "dragged" MY CIVIL RIGHT'S, as Much as You Have,Along With "All Your Divisions, That Are Intended To "Help Iowans" Out "Disabled" (or) Not! It's No Wonder That Your Webpage Is The "only" State Webpage "we" Have Seen, Without a "Mission Statement", It's No Wonder, You're Too "Worried" Over Slimey Meat And Stuff, To Really Give a Damn About Iowans "Quality Of Life", And The "Mishandling", At The Hands Of "Your" State Employees! For God's Sake, I Really Don't Know Which Is "Worse", What The "employees" At Iowa State University Did, Or Your Employees At The State Capitol!
No comments:
Post a Comment